We take your privacy very seriously at Zella Technologies – please read our privacy statement concerning any information we may collect about you.
The Information You Submit to Zella Technologies
(1) For demographic profiling. Zella Technologies may use your personally identifiable information to assess the demographics (e.g. the size, location, and business needs) of its audience.
(2) To personalize the Site. Zella Technologies may use your registration information in order to personalize your experience with the Site by displaying or otherwise providing content Zella Technologies believes might interest you based on your information. This should make the Site more practical and useful for you.
(3) To send newsletters and other email marketing related to our services that may be useful for your business needs.
(4) To provide you account related information specific to your business relationship with Zella Technologies should you become a Zella Technologies customer.
Zella Technologies Use of “Cookies”
Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow Zella Technologies to recognize you and information about you that aids in our ability to meet your business needs when you reenter the Site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. Typically, however, you may configure your browser to refuse all cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent.
(2) To estimate the size of our audience. Each browser accessing the Site is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the size of our audience and the extent of repeat usage.
(3) To track visitor trends and patterns. We use the information provided by cookies to improve, update and revise the features offered by Zella Technologies. This, we believe, will provide our visitors with more useful content and services.
Sharing of Personal Information
Zella Technologies does not share your collected information with third parties.
To unsubscribe to any of our marketing emails such as but not limited to, Newsletters, New Service Updates, White Papers and etc, you may click the Unsubscribe link in the footer of any email that is sent by our system, or you may send an email to support@ZellaTech.com and request that you be removed from our mailing list.
Although no system can be made totally invulnerable to unauthorized access, Zella Technologies uses industry standard procedures to store information, storing information on secure computers located in locked data centers.
The Site is intended only for use by adults and, in light of the business-oriented content of the Site, it is not foreseen that this Site will be used or accessed by children. Zella Technologies shall not seek to obtain, store, distribute or use any information regarding children.
Refunds and Cancellations
Services are non-refundable nor bind with money back guarantee. By purchasing services you( the Customer) understand and agree that the customer is not entitled to refund. Cancellations are feasible at the end of the subscription period only.
Questions or Comments